This website ‘leadershipcentre.in’ (‘Website’) is owned and operated by Leadership Centre Private Limited (’Leadership Centre’), a company incorporated and registered under the laws of India.
- 1.1 Parties.
- 1.3 Ownership of the Website and the content.
The Website is owned and controlled by Leadership Centre subject to provisions hereunder. All web pages, any content such as textual, visual or aural (including modules, videos, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information) available online and or offline shall be property of Leadership Centre.
2. Limits of Use
- 2.1 The User acknowledges that the User shall use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- 2.2 The User shall use the website only for lawful purposes. User shall not use the website: in breach of any national or international law or regulation; in a fraudulent and unlawful manner; and to transmit, send or upload any material or data that contains any viruses, trojan horses, malware, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of this website or any computer hardware or software.
- 2.3 The User shall not: copy, reproduce, duplicate or re-sell any part of the Website; charge others for the usage of the Website; and use or re-use any part of the Website in any way that may be illegally detrimental to the business and autonomy of Leadership Centre, unless with the explicit written consent of the Leadership Centre.
- Access to minors
2.4.2 The Website may be accessed by minors for educational purposes only.
2.4.3 The parent or guardian of the minor shall provide their own details while creating an account with Leadership Centre.
3. Services Offered
- 3.1 This Website is an information gateway to the learning programs (‘Course’) that Leadership Centre extends to eligible Users (‘Services’). Apart from providing Services, the Website also hosts the platform for the online payment for subscribing to or buying Course(s) from the Leadership Centre for the User(s) who may subscribe for the Services offered by Leadership Centre (‘Subscriber’).
- 3.2 The User(s) or the Subscriber(s) may interact with the agents or employees of Leadership Centre using the ‘Help’ or ‘Contact Us’ sections on the Website. User(s) are solely responsible for their interactions with the consultants of the Website and any content that the User may share with them.
- 3.3 Leadership Centre is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between Users.
- 3.4 Leadership Centre reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between the Website (including its consultants) and the Users.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- 4.1 While Leadership Centre has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, Leadership Centre neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product, or website (whether any third-party website or this Website) or Service.
- 4.2 Leadership Centre and its representatives, directors, employees, agents and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss :
(i) of revenue, income, any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by the User in connection with the Website; and
(ii) in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any webpage or website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and
(iii) of any other kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 4.3 Leadership Centre shall not be liable for any possible hacks (including the database), bugs, malware or faults in our system which may affect the Users, their computer hardware or software in any possible way.
- 4.4 The User agrees to be responsible for their own use of the Website and will use or access this Website in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and rules of India including, but not limited to, the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Copyright Act, 1957 and the rules notified thereunder.
- 4.5 The User or Subscriber shall take the responsibility to obtain valid permissions or licenses required on his or her respective devices to be able to utilize the course(s). Leadership Centre does not take any responsibility for any act of the User or Subscriber in breach of any such licenses..
- 6.1 Leadership Centre retains the right to terminate the User’s access to the Website at any time at its sole and absolute discretion, if the User’s conduct is in anyway detrimental to the business and or autonomy of Leadership Centre.
- 6.2 Leadership Centre reserves the right to terminate or discontinue the Website at its sole discretion. Such cessation of operations, whether permanent or temporary, shall be notified to the User in such manner as prescribed by law, if and when such requirement to notify the User is necessitated by law.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Leadership Centre owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks ‘Leadership Centre Private Limited’ and ‘leadershipcentre.in’, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, logos, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (including any patent/s pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. User acknowledges and agrees that it shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Leadership Centre without obtaining prior written consent.
7.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that User will be solely responsible for any content provided or uploaded by the User when accessing the Website, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through the User’s post, or any other content that the User may have uploaded, transmitted or stored when accessing the Website.
8. Links to Third-Party8.1 Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to the User, Leadership Centre does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Leadership Centre is not responsible for the content of, or any damage that may result from User’s access to or reliance on such third-party websites and shall be at the sole risk of the User.
9.1 Leadership Centre retains the right to take legal course against the User, if the User’s act is illegal and or detrimental to the business and or autonomy of Leadership Centre or the Website.
10.3 Notwithstanding the above, such modification shall be notified to the User in such manner as prescribed by law, if and when such requirement to notify the User is necessitated by law.
11. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction